Mental Health Therapist
We are looking for a Mental Health Therapist to provide individual and group therapy to individuals with persistent mental illness. The Therapist will be a member of a treatment team that provides therapy/counseling services to adults. This therapist will provide treatment on the Outpatient service.
- Serves as the primary therapist and treatment coordinator for a mixed caseload of persistently mentally ill patients
- Provides individual, group, and/or family therapy as needed
- Under the supervision of a psychiatrist, assists in the monitoring of the prescribed use of psychotropic medication
- Treatment planning
- Provides case management services as needed to their patients
- Services are provided in a clinic setting.
- Onsite clinical supervision provided towards licensure
- CEU assistance and educational days provided
- Generous benefits provided
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Master’s
Mental Health: 1 year
Required license or certification: Maryland LCPC, or LGPC, or LCSW-C