Mental Health Awareness Day
Saturday May 19, 2018
Commitment to Excellence in Mental Health Care.
The mission of the Harford-Belair Community Mental Health Center is to provide the highest quality of psychiatric and mental health services to all persons in the community who are in need of these services.
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Programs Approved by the Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Licensing & Certification Administration
- Haven Psychiatric Rehabilitation Programs
- Adult Outpatient Services
- Child & Adolescents Services
- PRP Off-site services
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Mental Illness & Substance Abuse (MISA)
Harford-Belair accepts Maryland Medicaid, Medicare and State of Maryland Uninsured eligible.